Read how to use and precautions.
1 / 2- 1 measuring spoon per 1 liter of water. Enough,
see clip on how to use. https://youtu.be/kYj38jJG1hI
Cannot find malabar leaves Using malabar and then melasma and mucus. Water chlorination hard not confined to left to end the GOLDENBETTA TANTANIC water conditioning in one step
• bacterial infection prevention and healing of fish
• control changes the pH – alkaline water (pH). To be in the appropriate criteria for the growth of fish.
• No sediment, no blemishes, extract useful substances.
• Can be used in both tap water, rain water, groundwater.
• Reduce the toxicity of ammonia in the water. Slows down the waste water.
• Eliminate chlorine in the water.
• Reduce stress on fish. Helps to keep fish healthy Builds up quickly Because of the good water condition.
The use of 1 scoop of substance does not increase per 1 liter of water during the first period the water will not change its color. The water will gradually turn golden yellow in 24 hours
. Malabar leaves do not need to be worn. No salt required Because it is much more efficient And it is redundant. And if the leaves are dirty The fungal pathogen with
Enter the amount prescribed. Do not put too much as it may harm the fish.
1 can use up to 100-150 square
Have questions how to use Take pictures, ask questions and consult all the time.
There are sick fish to report. Before transfer, because there will be another drug along with
Inform a dozen size, width * length * height (of water), we will tell you the amount of use.
Width x Length x Height (unit of water) (cm.)
then divide 1,000
= number of spoons you need to put Tantanic (no need to pile up)
** normally use 1 spoon not poured / per 1 liter of water **