Read how to use and precautions.
1 / 2- 1 measuring spoon per 1 liter of water. Enough,
see clip on how to use. https://youtu.be/kYj38jJG1hI
Can’t find malabar leaves Using malabar and then melasma and mucus. Water chlorination hard not confined to left to end the GOLDENBETTA TANTANIC water conditioning in one step
• bacterial infection prevention and healing of fish
• control changes the pH – alkaline water (pH). To be in the appropriate criteria for the growth of fish.
• No sediment, no blemishes, extract useful substances.
• Can be used in both tap water, rain water, groundwater.
• Reduce the toxicity of ammonia in the water. Slows down the waste water.
• Eliminate chlorine in the water.
• Reduce stress on fish. Helps to keep fish healthy Builds up quickly Because of the good water condition
The use of 1 scoop of substance does not increase per 1 liter of water during the first period the water will not change its color. The water will gradually turn a pale orange in 24 hours if the water immediately changes color. If you put too much of the substance
Use tantanic , malabar leaves, do not need to wear it. No salt required Because it is much more efficient And it is redundant And if the leaves are dirty There will be fungal pathogens as well.
enter the required quantity Do not put too much as it may harm the fish.
1 can use up to 100-150 square
have questions how to use Take pictures, ask questions, consult all the time
There is a sick fish to report. Before transfer, because there will be another drug along with
Inform a dozen size, width * length * height (of water), we will tell you the amount of use.
Width x length x height (of water) (in cm)
and then divide 1,000
= number of spoons to add Tantanic (without piling)
** Usually use 1 spoon not to increase / continue. 1 liter of water **