Read how to use and caution too. BLUE TANNIC
GOLDENBETTA BLUE TANNIC
1cc per 1 liter of water is enough.
Using malabar and then melasma and mucus. Tap water, strong chlorine, not retained at GOLDENBETTA BLUE TANNIC, adjust water in one step. It can be used with all kinds of beautiful fish.
• Inhibit bacteria, prevent infection and heal the fish’s wound
• Control the change in the pH of the water (pH) to the appropriate criteria for the growth of fish. And fry
• No sediment, no blemish extracts useful substances
• Can be used in both tap water, rain water, ground water
• Reduce the toxicity of ammonia in the water. Slows down the waste water.
• Eliminate chlorine in the water.
• Reduce stress on fish. Helps to keep fish healthy Builds up quickly Because of good water condition
Shake before each use. Using rate of 1 cc per 1 liter of water, the water will turn light blue as soon as it is used. The color will be stable and not darker.
Use BLUE TANNIC. No salt required Because it is more efficient And it is redundant And if the leaves are dirty Contains fungal pathogens as well.
enter the required quantity. Do not put too much because it can be harmful to fish
BLUE TANNIC 1 liter of water can dissolve up to 1000 liters
Have questions how to use it. Take pictures, ask questions, consult all the time
There is a sick fish to report. Before transfer, because there will be another drug along with
Inform a dozen size, width * length * height (of water), we will tell you the amount of use.
Width x length x height (of water) (in cm)
and divide by 1000
= The number of cc (cc) required to add BLUE TANNIC
** Normal use 1 cc / per 1 liter of water **